India has always promoted the policy of Education for all. As of now, India has over 600 million young people. But today’s learning have lot drawbacks:
•Lack of Good education, skills, and jobs. The kids will go on to take a variety of roles in the future based upon what they learn today.
We need AI & ML education for:
•AI education can make these kids more accessible and inclusive at the same time.
•We need them to be well-acquainted with technology, letting them play with it, experience it, understand it- this will enhance their imagination and creativity.
•To do tasks that humans want to avoid because of the risks involved
•To overcome human inefficiency and have machines as companions
•It will not only empower students but also teachers in upgrading themselves with current trends. •Various learning applications with skill-based curriculum are being developed.
• Fundamental skills gap: STEAM leaning requires fluency in cognitive skills, critical thinking, the resolution of complex and creative problems, and the ability to adapt the physical computing, so today’s learning lacks fundamental skills for problem statement and design thinking.
• Broad Based Curriculum: Lack of curriculum on Electronics, Sensors, Robotics , IOT and AI for K12 Students.
• Technology Gap:The gap of learning platform between [Electronics & Sensors ] AND [ Software & Coding] & an integrated platform to tinker with software and hardware together.
• Open Box: There is a need to move from ‘Black Box’ mode to ‘Open Box’ mode where students are free to play with software or hardware i.e. sensors etc.
IndiPi is an AI based technology platform, designed with Raspberry Pi and Python coding, to help students learn electronics, Python, Robotics, IOT and AI.
Our Unique Methodologies:
• Adaptive based learning using Block based Coding and Python Coding with hardware.
• Interactive activities.
• All in one module.
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning such as speech recognition, Virtual Board, Color detection, Face detection and a seamless combination of basic electronics with AI.
IndPi Platform Provides -
1.Necessary embedded software for the sensor functioning.
2.Sensor slots are generic making most of the sensors fit in.
3.No hassle of wiring or handling issue.
4.Lets the student focus more on innovations and problem solving rather than struggling with sensor connection with micro controllers.
• All embedded software are open to learners, so they are free to create and learn in the process.
• All knowledge base of IndPihas been stored in a LMS ( Learning Management System). Student can access and contribute to this portal.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Novation Hub Private Limited
09:00 am – 05:00 pm